Thursday, September 15, 2011

Blake Lively - Cell Phone Pics




Continuing with the cell phone pic theme I wanted to post these hot ass body shots of Blake Lively of Gossip Girl Fame.  Well, I can hardly call it fame because I was under the impression that she was on The Hills until I remember that she was on Gossip Girl.  She has nice hills though... They are very nice. 
Focus Blake!  You are making me think
I am going cross eyed


The pics aren't the worlds greatest quality, and there is only one picture that you can tell that it is her for sure.

Her tits are pretty damn near perfect, it is too bad that her one good face shot doesn't flatter her tits as much as the others do.

Perfectly shaped tits













Amazing ass, and a tease,,, show us your kitty!


















No comments:

Post a Comment