Thursday, September 15, 2011

Scarlett Johanson - Stolen Cell Phone Pics

Now you don't have to be Ryan Renolds or Sean Penn to get to see Scarlett Johannson in all of her glorious curvaceousness naked!

I had actually seen the ass pic of hers before but had never seen the titty pic of hers until recently.  I am not disappointed to say the least.  Her tits do seem a little bit smaller than I thought they would be, but other than that I have no complaints.  I think that her naked pictures getting leaked can only help her career.  For a woman that has made a career out of her tits she hasn't had them on the silver screen yet which surprises me.

What gives with not showing lefty Scarlett?

Three Possible Theories:
1. Lefty is smaller
2. Her other breast may have some crazy deformity
3. Permanent impression of Ryan Renold's face on it.

Nevertheless, I will be right there with the rest of you when she decides to bare all.  I hope that she will do playboy as Kim Kardashian did after her sex-tape surfaced.  Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment